Manhattan High Class Escorts
Frequently asked questions
Below you will find frequently asked questions and their answers. We encourage you to read this section before contacting us. In the event we have not answered a question you may have, feel free to contact us at any time. We are more than happy to help in any way we can.
- We are a High Class NYC boutique escort agency catering to professional gentlemen only. We are not a high turnover agency, preferring to be careful whom who we deal with. We prefer to build long term relationships, with both our ladies and patrons. We aim for minimal turnover of staff and patrons.
- Ladies we work with are mostly Independent International Companions. This is not a full time occupation for most of our associates, who have wide variety of interests and commitments outside of our association.
- All dates must be pre arranged in advance. Our ladies are mostly not available on short notice, however, we welcome inquiries.
- We only service Luxury 5 star hotels in Manhattan and select residences at our discretion.
- Minimum date is 1 hour. We do not cater for shorter dates.
- We do not offer sexual services. This is strictly outcall escort service for companionship, dinner dates, social dates and International Travel Companionship.
- Discretion is highly important to us. We provide discretion as we expect it back in return at all times.
- Contact Initially is via email. We will at some stage speak over the phone once you have been verified. Verification is a pre requisite with no exceptions. Safety for our companions is at upmost importance to us. We respond promptly to all email inquiries in a timely fashion.
- We do not accept credit card payments, cheques or direct deposits.
- Verification process is prompt, professional and discreet at all times.
- We do not retain personal information once you have been verified. Verification is required when meeting one of our ladies for the first time to keep our ladies safe at all times. We understand some of you may feel nervous providing this information, but it is imperative to provide safety and assurance for our companions.